Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, January 25, 2008

About Me

Please see link in header for info. on purchasing prints. 



Thanks for visiting my photo blog. I'm a freelance photographer and sports junkie living in central Kentucky.

I'm very blessed to live in the Bluegrass. When I'm not at some UK sporting event, you can often find me wandering around the Arboretum or down at The Lexington Cemetery.

I started out as a media contact for the Berea College News Service, sending out press releases to hometown newspapers. This led to covering Berea men's basketball and writing game summaries for a local newspaper. I eventually combined my love of sports with my passion for photography. I began shooting UK athletics in 2010.

I have worked for various outlets  including: Nation of Blue, The Road To Rupp, and Kentucky Sports Radio. I currently shoot for KSTV (Kentucky Sports Television)

Proud member of the Big Blue Nation. Go Cats! #WeAreUK #TeamCousins


COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.