Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been featured by Contrariwise!

I just wanted to publicly thank Contrariwise for featuring my Etsy shop and custom portraits on her blog. She has a great section called "Things that amuse me". This is where she included my work along with some nice photoshop links on manipulations.

Here is the link to my feature:
Photoshop Manipulation

You can find the blog here:
Contrariwise Ramblings

Stop by and say hello if you get the chance.

1 comments:

Contrariwise said...

Aw, thanks so much for mentioning me. You know I really like your work.

ALL if your lunar eclipse photos are just marvelous. I've been really enjoying viewing those in the past several days.

Good luck!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.