Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse-2/20/08








What a night! We were lucky here in central Kentucky. My toes are still thawing, but the skies couldn't have been any clearer. The clouds did finally roll in just as I was about to get the full moon at the end so I had to fudge the last shot. =)

I will share more tomorrow, but I need to get some sleep. The kids will be up in about 4 hours!

4 comments:

Spa Therapy Works said...

Gorgeous shot!!!

I can't believe I forgot about the eclipse last night. ugh!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That is fantastic!!! I love how you arranged this too, it's really great!
Smiles, Karen

Contrariwise said...

Wow!
That's a great photo!

Shaun said...

thanks! i was telling my cub scouts about it but then our sky was just soooo cloudy it was a shame. I'll share this with them! thanks again!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.