Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lunar Eclipse





















Here are a few more images from the lunar eclipse. Thank you for all of your kind words over the past few days. Your support has been wonderful and a real encouragement to me. =)








14 comments:

~Stella said...

Wow! Those are great photos! I wanted to try and view that eclipse but I couldn't. You've really captured it here. Congrats on the newspaper publication!! That is great!

Rosebud Collection said...

I just love the lunar Eclipse..What beautiful pictures..
Love the butterfly too..You have some wonderful work here..Very happy stuff.

Mary Ann said...

Wow! These photos are awesome.

Tizzalicious said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Deckled Edge Bindery said...

Great pictures. The eclipse was fun to watch.

LizzyT said...

Congratulations. Your pictures are amazing.

CopperSpringsLeather said...

beautiful!

glasfaden said...

Gorgeous photos!! I've missed that (it was in the middle of the night here in Germany). Congratulation on the publication!!

ingermaaike said...

Amazing work!

Dharma Designs said...

What great photos!

Angie said...

Lovely pictures! I was watching the eclipse that night :)

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I'm so jealous of your skills! I took a few pictures (I am not a photographer) and I'm almost embarrased to put them on my flickr page, haha. That looks AMAZING, and congrats on being published!

Urban Design said...

Wow, you are a great photographer! Just beatiful pictures. I aspire to one day take these kinds of pics. Congrats on being published, you certainly have the talent!@

Mattos said...

I came to put on my plug and was so taken by your fabulous eclipse pictures. Wow stunning. We all watched it and enjoyed it and I see you did too. Great job.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.