Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, February 18, 2008

My New Logo















I am so excited to reveal my new logo! This was designed by a fellow Pea I met on the 2Peas photography board. Her name is Amanda. You can see some of her beautiful photography here:
indie jane photography

I love the fun, fresh look of it and the contemporary flair. I can't wait to give my banner a makeover.

I also plan on making this into a watermark/copyright brush. If you have never made a brush, here are some easy to follow instructions:
Copyright Brush Tutorial

2 comments:

sherry said...

I love the logo. Once I had mine done, I really felt complete.

~Stella said...

Great logo!!!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.