Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Stages of the Eclipse-2/20/08


Here is another collage I put together with the various stages of the eclipse. The view from central Kentucky was spectacular. I can't wait for the next one to roll around. I have made my two collages available in my Etsy store or you can purchase them from me directly using the Paypal button below. This one will be printed in an 8x10 size. The one below is a 4x12 panoramic print.







3 comments:

W. J. St. Christopher said...

Regina, thanks, so much, for posting the eclipse collages! I was so looking forward to seeing this eclipse then, BAM! -- total cloud cover! What a disappointment.

I think a lot of us ended up missing it, so your photos are kind of a celestial community service!

Your blog looks great, too, and I love the banner!

Designing Hilary said...

Wow!! Beautiful doesn't cover it. Neither does stunning ... sometimes I feel my mother language in not expressive enough.

CagedBirdSings said...

these are STUNNING photos.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.