Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Lunar Eclipse-Timed Sequence Digital Collage





















These lunar eclipse photos have been so popular that I thought I would create another collage to share. This one features the various stages of the eclipse, but I have added the times to the sequence. I hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

Barbra said...

I missed it so I do appreciate your great photos.

Judi FitzPatrick said...

So cool, what a great collage, especially with the times included. Keep up the great work; see you on Etsy! Peace, Judi

Weirdbuglady said...

So awesome, I love it! I only managed to get outside for a few minutes to take pictures of the eclipse at its peak. Way to go for getting the whole sequence :)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.