Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring is in the air












Spring is almost here and I can't wait. We had a family of robins and a bluejay family make a home in our trees last year. We enjoyed watching the babies grow and leave the nest. The birds have been busy around here the past few days. I am hoping for some new nests. I love photographing the birds. Here are a few of my images of some of our backyard visitors from last Spring.














2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing!

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thank you. =)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.