Photos- copyright 2013 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stopping by woods on a snowy afternoon















We awoke this morning to about a half a foot of snow. The kids had a great time sledding. Only two of them ended up in the creek at the bottom of the hill. =)

While they were busy dragging their sleds up and down the hill with their dad, I sneaked off for a little nature walk through the woods along the creek. It was so untouched and peaceful and completely beautiful with the glistening of the snow.

Here are a few of the images from my hike. Enjoy.
































6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Beautiful photos! Love the puffed up robin!

Chucka Stone Designs said...

Amazingly beautiful, so crisp! My fave is the waterfall, it is so serene!

Rosebud Collection said...

How beautiful..Funny how snow can be so beautiful, yet I can't wait till spring.

Digital Polaroids said...

Regina, the birds look like painted. Amazing pictures!

fede said...

Wow these are beautiful photos! I live in dry, dusty Australia so the snow just looks so appealing - particularly as we are in a very hot summer with water restrictions. Also, I take my hat off to you...mother of 6 under 12....I bet your family photo albums are impressive!!!

ZiziMars14 said...

Beautiful photos :)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.