Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Getting Lucky in Kentucky...






















The turtles are anyway. =) There are so many of these guys at The Lexington Cemetery this year. I have never seen so many there before. I saw 14 there on this day.

I have been at the cemetery every spare moment I can steal away. It is so beautiful, but a little
crowded this time of year. I won't say exactly how many photos I have taken in the past week, but my guess is you will be seeing nature shots for quite awhile.








0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.