Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More tulips...

I can't get enough of these tulips.
For the locals, here is the cemetery watch report. =) The tulips survived the frost quite well. Some were a little bent over and a few that had opened were a little discolored, but overall no harm done. The ones that were in full bloom in other parts of the cemetery took the hardest hit. Luckily they are a little late blooming so most of the tulips were unharmed. By next week they will be peaking and amazing! The cherry blossoms are just about finished. "Cherry Blossom Way" still has blossoms, but they are much paler in color now.

I took the little ones to the cemetery this morning and then had a picnic lunch at the UK Arboretum. I am very lucky to have so many beautiful places within 15 minutes of my home!



I have shot 100's of images in the past week or so. I am sure you will see many of them so be patient with me. ;) I am just happy to be out shooting again. I guess I just needed a burst of color to get me going.





3 comments:

AlwaysAmy said...

Hi there!

I just wanted you to know that I added a link from my blog to yours. I found you in a link exchange in the Etsy forums! :) Please do the same when you get a chance! & happy blogging!

Always,
Amy

Allison said...

Just beautiful shots. Especially that last one. ---Makes me so grateful spring has finally sprung ;]

Gardens by T said...

These are so beautiful!! I'm so happy spring is here.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.