Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Animals

Golden Turtle

I have been out stalking the spring flowers, but sometimes I run across a little friend. I thought I would share some of my finds here. These were all taken at either the Lexington Cemetery or UK Arboretum.

Bluejay & cherry blossoms
Bird Bath

Happy turtle

Spring Finch
Mockingbird

Flat top
Mowhawk

2 comments:

Gardens by T said...

Your wildlife photos are amazing!!

pat said...

Ok, I JUST found your blog!! I am so excited--I wish I was closer so we could go shooting together. LOVE the close-in of the turtle with the "decorative hat" on his head, and that last duck looks like something from Mardi Gras!!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.