Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Cherry Blossoms

Update: This one won Second Place in WTVQ's Photo Friday contest this week. No Gustbuster umbrella, but maybe it will make it into the next calendar. =)










I loaded up on medicine so here I am with more of my cherry blossoms. These were taken at The Lexington Cemetery. I got there just as it started
sprinkling. We ended up getting almost 5 inches of rain. I bet the blossoms are destroyed now so I am very happy I went when I did.


3 comments:

ArtsyChaos said...

Oh your photos are gorgeous !! I want to go there they're so pretty. (Hope the compie virus is gone. ICK.)

littlebird said...

those are beautiful trees, they make me think of fairytales !?

Susanne49 said...

The colors are gorgeous!! Nice work.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.