Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, April 11, 2008

The tulips are blooming!











I needed a break from the craziness and stopped by The Lexington Cemetery yesterday. The tulips are starting to bloom and will be in full bloom by next week. I can't wait to go back and shoot some more.





1 comments:

~*~ Nyny ~*~ said...

Great photos! Very beautiful

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.