Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vintage Cameras-Treasures from the past





Our Grandmother passed away recently. We found a stash of vintage photography equipment while cleaning out her home. This is a Polaroid Land Camera. The warranty card is even there as well as the flash and other package enclosures. Do you think the warranty is still good? =)







This one is a neat little camera. It is very lightweight and is almost like a toy. It is a bright teal blue color.















This is a Pentax camera. It also came with a 55mm 1:2 lens. With and adapter I can use this on my K100d!

































Can you imagine lugging this flash around? The Imperial camera is the one I am most excited about. It will be perfect for TTV (through the viewfinder) images. I can't wait to give it a try.

1 comments:

Ren said...

Ooooh - I'd LOVE me a collection like this!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.