Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A few from my weekend






I went out to get the paper one morning and had to grab my camera. This is the view from my front door in the spring. We will be selling this house soon so I figured I better get a shot of it.
















Here are some random shots from my yard this weekend. A friendly squirrel and some salvia plants. The salvia shots were taken while I was practicing with my macro filters. I am still having trouble with the focus, but I will keep practicing.



































We saw these little guys during my son's t-ball game. They are nesting in the top of the dugout. It was getting dark and I had to set my ISO to 1600 to get these.



1 comments:

pat said...

Oh, that view from your front door is gorgeous. Love the way you caught the sun through the tree blossoms! The shot of the baby birds is really great; can't tell you've bumped the ISO at all.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.