Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, May 5, 2008

A little game of cat & mouse





I am terrified of mice, but when my cat chased this little guy up our dogwood tree, I couldn't resist snapping a few shots. I took these with my telephoto lens though, of course. No doubt what Patches had in mind. =)

2 comments:

Kellybot said...

Surreal! Can't believe the mouse let kitty get so close.

Sus said...

yikes...poor mouse. :( Lovely shots though and concur with kellybot. Just out of curiosity, did the mouse safely escape?

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.