Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Faux TTV's

I want to create a grouping of fake TTV prints for a wall in my new house. I haven't found the right images yet, but here are a few of my tries so far:

3 comments:

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Those are beautiful! I love the way your photos make me feel like I am right there with you. They are all so amazing!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Hi, Nice work and great idea. I like the 3 with a few flowers in each, not as crazy about the bottom right one with all the different types and colors. JMHO. Peace, Judi

pat said...

TTV--through the viewfinder?? What an interesting technique! I love the shot of the coneflowers--your edge-on angle on that one is really neat.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.