Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Florals








I spent 7 hours at the hospital last night with ds #1. He is better this evening thankfully. I think I will suspend Photoshop Friday until the kids are back in school. I might post an occasional fantasy collage, but not weekly until things calm down with the house sale and the move. Here are a few more from my stop at the Arboretum last week.










1 comments:

pat said...

Lexi, hope your son is doing ok, and that whatever it was that sent him for tests turns out to be minor. Love these shots--the clematis, the black-eyed susan bud, and the red--I think those are what is commonly called red-hot poker. Great shot, and wonderful DOF.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.