Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

They ran it!





My locust photo was published today in the Lexington Herald-Leader newspaper in the 1000 words column-In Touch page. =)

6 comments:

Jess said...

Whoa, that is SO COOL! Congratulations girl, that is an AMAZING shot and it definitely deserves to be seen be ALL! :)

Amy said...

Congratulations, Lexi!! Both on the paper and on 2peas! That's a terrific shot. So crystal clear and I love the angle. I was just thinking about you lately and how I hadn't seen you on 2peas in awhile. Hope you and your family is all well!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Congrats on being published - very exciting news. Nice work!

pat said...

Regina, I am not at all surprised that the paper ran this. How many is that, now, that they have printed of yours? They might just as well give you your own column/photo of the week spot. Congrats!!

Leigh said...

Congratulations on making 1,000 Words!

I so enjoyed looking at your Flickr photos, and I found the link to your blog here. You are an absolutely outstanding photographer.

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. =)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.