Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation Daydreaming



I have had the week from...well, you know where. It was topped off by a few nights at the hospital for my littlest one. =( We probably won't get to go on vacation this year because of the move, so I have been longing to visit the lake even more than usual. Here is the view taken from the van as we drive up to the lake house.







Here is the first view we get of the water as we approach the lake. The kids always get so excited.

2 comments:

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Nice lake shots, hope your little one is home and feeling better. See you on POE. Peace, Judi

pat said...

Lexi, love that first shot. The curve of the river leads your eye to the distant mountains. What a wonderful place! Hope you had a great time.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.