Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Winged Creatures





I stopped by the Lexington Cemetery yesterday for a short visit to let the kids feed the ducks. The summer flower garden is not filled out yet, so I chased around a few winged creatures. =)







I have never seen so many different types of dragonflies in one place. I know I saw at least 4 different varieties. I could not get the focus right yesterday to save my life. I was using a circular polarizer for the first time. I hope that had a lot to do with it.


0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.