Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Butterfly Beauties





It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Ok, I won't cry, but it is my 36th birthday. Not sure how I feel about that. Holding at 27 didn't work. Maybe I can hold at 35? =)

Anyway, here are a few more from my recent trip to the Arboretum.














2 comments:

Athena said...

Oh, I'm late, but happy birthday! I hope it was a good one. :)

And your pictures here are just lovely. Love the butterflies!

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thank you. =)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.