Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On Vacation & Free Textures

I'm heading to the lake for a little break from all of the house stuff. I'll be back sometime next week with lots to share from the beautiful Lake Cumberland area. Sorry I have been MIA. Between the kids heading back to school, and the house going on the market, there just isn't any time left over. Things should settle down next week...Finally!! Thanks for stopping by. =) I have missed everyone.

In the meantime, here are some great free textures:
ghostbones texture set

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.