Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sleeping baby-Photoshop Fun



I ran across this baby image this morning and knew I had to use it in one of my fantasy photos. It's not Photoshop Friday yet, but I'll share anyway.

My husband surprised me with yellow flowers this morning so this one's for him. =)

2 comments:

mary jane said...

so sweet! i love the colors too!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

How adorable, you did a great job with this Photoshop play. Glad you posted it early!
Peace, Judi

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.