Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baseball Photo Collages

We will be back in full swing of the fall baseball season this week so I thought I would post a few collages I made a couple seasons ago. I know there are others out there looking for something to do with all of those baseball pictures. The first is his pitching series. Unfortunately I only had my point & shoot then. I had this printed as an 11x14 and framed for him.


















The second collage is one I did with his team photo.




















This one was just for fun:
















I used a template for this one designed by bobbie01 over at 2Peas:

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.