Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Babylifestyles.com feature debut!!


How exciting! Lauren and the babylifestyles.com people approached me some time ago about featuring my digital collage work on their website. I kind of forgot all about it and checked in today to find they had posted it! A huge thank you to Lauren and everyone over at babylifestyles.com.

You can find the feature here:
Fantasy Digital Collage


They also quoted me in a nice article on tips for photographing your baby.

I feel like a real photographer now. ;)





Here's the quote:
Be Prepared for Anything at Anytime
W.C. Fields once said 'never work with children or animals.' But a child's unexpected behavior often is what makes a shot special. "Children are so unpredictable," says photographer and mother of six, Regina Rickert. "Things aren't always going to go as planned or you might not get that shot you saw so clearly in your mind. You have to learn to expect the unexpected. Sometimes the unplanned shot is the one that takes your breath away."
You can find the complete article here:
Tips on Photographing Your Baby From the Pros

2 comments:

Kim J said...

Thats great! I am sure you are so excited! Congrats!

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thanks Kim. They did a good job with the interview. It was a lot of fun.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.