Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, December 26, 2008

4x6 Photo Calendar Gifts















These are collage examples of some of the pages from the 4x6 calendars I gave as gifts to family. I used a calendar template created by Shelley over at Lasting Impressions. I had the pages printed as 4x6's. I used l-shaped silver metal frames that you just slip a photo into the top, but you could also use magnetic photo sleeves. I was able to fit all 12 months in perfectly and they can easily slide in and out to change the months.

Thank you, Shelley for sharing your talents and template. =)

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.