Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Black and White Conversions


I have often struggled with black and white conversions. I have tried lots of different methods and find that some work beautifully on one photo, but not so much on another. After trying several methods and various actions on my nephew's photos, I went into the archives and remembered I had some beautiful conversions for Elements from
KKPhotos Extras blog. I love that you can adjust the opacity of the layers to customize it to your photo.



The best part is you can get KK's b/w conversion as well as several others on her blog for free. Just scroll all the way to the bottom and enjoy!

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.