Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life Size Photo Wall Decals

I got an email from an old friend about a new website called Jambellies.com where you can create up to 7ft. tall wall decals from your photos. I immediately thought of the Peas and my blogging photog. friends. You can choose a poster or cut-out, but I am thinking more of printing landscapes or nature images huge on that 7 ft. poster like a mural. I think that would be fantastic!

Use code JAMFF on the checkout page for 50% off your first order. The offer expires March 31, 2009.

I also found out they are developing an affiliate program for professional photographers. Woo-hoo! I'll keep you posted if I hear more information on that front.

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.