Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nature's Jewels


We have a little snow and layers of ice on the ground. It is still falling and it looks like we are in store for a dangerous morning. My poor little dogwood branches are almost touching the ground with the weight of the ice. I hope everyone stays safe and warm inside. I'll post more over the next few days, but here are
some shots from today.


Even though things appeared dull and gloomy at first glance, I found a few "diamonds" in the rough. =)

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.