Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowflakes





"We are each of us a snowflake

of infinite design

Transitory dancers

on the widow panes of time."






The snowflakes were captured with my Olympus SP-510 UZ point & shoot on a black shirt on my front porch this morning. The photo to the left is from my porch railing.




6 comments:

Linda said...

Love the snowflakes. Thanks.

Denita said...

Lexi, I LOVE the snowflake shots...how wonderful that you were able to capture them so beautifully.

pat said...

Lexi, these are stunning! The amount of detail that you captured is really wonderful. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

mymanicmind said...

WOW these are spectacular. Beautiful snowflakes :-)

Penny said...

Hi Lexi, just had to come check out those snowflakes here. LOVE them! Your flicker photo gallery (on the side here) is outstanding! I'm so drawn to all the color. I think this winter has been long already and we still have months to go yet! lol! Love you site!!

jewels said...

That is just COOL!!! :)

cheers,
jewels

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.