Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Coneflowers at Sunset

We are still waiting on info. from the inspection. Hopefully there isn't anything too bad on there. I have had my family here this week since my brother had to have two surgeries to repair the fractures in his face. They didn't anticipate the second surgery, but he was having trouble breathing and things didn't line up right with his jaw. Nancy now has MRSA again. She got the antibiotic shot yesterday and is on an oral antibiotic. She will be closely monitored throughout the weekend. We see the surgeon on Monday. Hopefully it will not come to another surgery for her next week, but I just feel like it will. She actually has it in two spots this time around. =(

Here are a few shots of coneflowers at the UK Arboretum last summer. I took these shots at sunset and forgot to check my ISO. It was on 800 and these are really grainy since it was with my point & shoot. I totally blew them technically, but I like them for some reason anyway. Might make some nice TTV images when I get time to play.




















1 comments:

pat said...

Oooh, Lexi, love the colors in these, and the soft sky. Sorry about Nancy--she needs a break! R is recovering from the same thing; he had it in his lungs along with pneumonia. Hope N doesn't need any more surgeries.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.