Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Daydreaming of Summer



Whew. I finally have a few minutes to check in. I'm sorry if I have not responded to anyone individually. Things have been a little crazier than normal around here lately. I started watching my adorable nephew this week. He is a dream of a baby and all around to die for. =) I had some family issues and showings and more showings.


I am happy to report that we have a contract on the house as of today !! Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts over the past few months. Your support has certainly been felt and appreciated.

I was going to post a few shots from the Arboretum this morning, but then things got crazy with news of the contract. I have been cleaning up one of my external hard drives and finding pictures I don't even remember taking. Here are a few from last summer.

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.