Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Checking In




Things are moving right along quickly with the house. We have the home inspection tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly with that. I haven't had time to pick up my camera except for a few snapshots of my nephew. I can't resist those first smiles. =)


Here is a photo from my yard I shot last Spring. We have been treated to this beautiful view each Spring for about 10 years now. I finally have something blooming one right after another and I have to leave most of it behind. I guess it will be fun building my garden again at the new house, but I will miss the blackberries, tulips and azaleas here the most.


0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.