Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's almost that time of year again-Cherry Blossoms!

A couple more weeks and you know where you will be able to find me!! I can't wait until the cherry blossoms and tulips are blooming again at the Lexington Cemetery. It will be a sight for sore eyes after all of the painting and work I have had to do getting ready to move to the new house by the end of the month. Here are a couple of shots from last Spring:

1 comments:

pat said...

I am looking forward to your cherry blossoms, Regina! It is so nice to see spring coming. Today it is snraining...the weather just can't make up its mind.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.