Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day at the Lousiville Zoo








We took a much needed break from all of the unpacking to take a trip to the Louisville Zoo. The weather was perfect and the zoo was alive with the sights and sounds of mating season. =) The lions and lemurs were especially feisty. Here are a few shots from our day:



2 comments:

pat said...

It's just not warm/dry enough here yet to get to the zoo, so I am enjoying my vicarious trip! The male and female lion shot is so regal, and I love the flamingos under the blossoms. Great framing!!

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Love the lions, you have caught their majesty!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.