Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Random

While we are waiting for the butterflies to emerge, I'll share a few random recent images.







I can finally get a decent view of the sunsets from my new front porch without power lines!
I noticed a pinkish glow on the wall, looked outside and had to grab my p&s .












Sometimes you love a shot and sometimes you hate it immediately. This one could go either way for me.







Found this nest after my nephew's Baptism. I guess the theme for the day was New Life. =) I had to balance on a ladder and hold the camera above my head, but I finally got a shot of the contents.

2 comments:

pat said...

Lexi, that sunset is amazing! Can't believe that delicate gorgeous pastel sky. Kudos on the ladder to get the nest shot. That is awesome! Are you still using your P&S?

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thanks Pat. We were sitting in the living room and I noticed a pinkish glow on the wall, looked outside and saw this. Had to grab the ol' p&s. I have been keeping the batteries in it and keeping it handy since we are waiting for the butterflies to emerge and I love using it for macros. I picked up my Pentax today and went to the Arboretum this morning. It felt good to have it out and to be shooting some flowers and butterflies again.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.