Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Beautiful Night For Baseball























My daughter Alison had the opportunity to sing the national anthem at the Lexington Legends game last evening. I was so proud of her. She sang like an angel. I know I would never be able to get in front of a stadium full of people and sing like that. Well maybe I would, (after a couple of drinks) but I can't imagine anyone would want to hear it. =P

I tried my hand at a little baseball action. I didn't take my 2.8 along so it got pretty tough as the evening went on, but I tried. =)


























My son Jake somehow managed to catch not 1, not 2, but 3 balls last night, including a homerun off the bat of this guy, Ebert Rosario. The Legends went on to win the game, sweep the series and remain in first place in the South Atlantic League Southern Division. Go Legends!




1 comments:

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Congrats to the Legends, and your great photos!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.