Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Macro Monday and a Lily from my yard.


This little guy kept crawling around while I was trying to get a shot of my lily that had opened yesterday. Not the greatest shot because I was playing around with my 28mm 2.8 macro lens again and my arm is still giving me lots of trouble. Hopefully the monopod and hand strap that arrived this week will help.

2 comments:

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Beautiful Close Ups!

Pam said...

This is just beautiful! I want a macro lens some day soon!

I've given you an award...

http://alwaysartistic.blogspot.com/2009/07/lemonade-award_12.html

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.