Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Macro Monday


















This little guy perched on a dead weed and watched us set up our pool. The second one is a mushroom from the yard. I guess we have had too much wet weather lately.

2 comments:

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Hi Lexi, These are great macro shots - as always.
Also wanted to let you know, I have awarded you the Premio Meme award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up and check out the rules for passing it along.
Peace, Judi

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thank you, Judi!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.