Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back By Popular Demand-More Bubble Landscapes =)





The bubbles were very popular yesterday so I thought I would post a few more. Thank you for all of your nice comments over at 2Peas, flickr and elsewhere.

My inspiration came from my talented neighbor Betty Hall and her beautiful soap bubble images. I can't wait to see what happens when the Peas give this a try!













For the non-Peas, here is the original Macro Monday thread with some tips for shooting the bubble landscapes:



0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.