Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday & Legends Sunsets




John Paul celebrated his 6th birthday at Applebee's Park on Legends Superheroes Night. I am convinced that Applebee's Park is one of the best places to see sunsets in Lexington. We seem to get lucky and have the most amazing sunsets every time we go. Next time I'm hiking out to the bleachers to get a better view.

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.