Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Harvest Moon



I was too lazy to go inside to get the tripod, so these are hand held with my 50-200mm lens and a high ISO. The moon was the most gorgeous red/orange color on Wednesday. I hope to get out and shoot it tonight. It was beautiful last night, too.







You can see a hint of Jupiter down and to the left of the moon.

2 comments:

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Great capture! Thanks for sharing.

pat said...

Spectacular!!! That color is absolutely unbelievable. I had a glimpse of it through our trees, but they are so many and so tall that photos are pretty much impossible.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.