Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Macro Monday-Bubble Landscapes

We go to the lake every year and I usually include a photo in my thank you note to the home owners who are kind enough to let us use their house. This year I decided to try something a little different when we found some bubbles on clearance. The first one is a reflection of the lake house in a bubble in the back yard. I especially like the last one because you can see my daughter in the reflection. If you try this use the stacking bubbles, not regular ones because they won't pop when they touch the grass. We bought our bubbles on clearance for 50 cents at Kroger.

Macro Monday-Bubble Landscapes

Macro Monday-Bubble Landscapes

Macro Monday-Bug

Macro Monday-Bubble Landscapes

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Lexi, love the reflections in your bubbles, they are wonderful!!
When someone says I'm stuck in my bubble..I will show them your photos..looks like a great place to be stuck
Shannon

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thanks Shannon. =)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.