Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Attention Big Lots Shoppers: Prop Stash Alert =)

Excuse the quick shots, but I have had my eye on this bench since I first saw it at Big Lots. They finally marked it down to $33 (from $110!!) and it was too much for me to resist this morning since it was the last one. I rushed home, put my youngest in a dress and had to try it out. I can't wait until this rain clears out so I can get some portraits done of the girls. If you have a Big Lots around, it is worth stopping in to take a look. They had some larger benches that would be great for family shots. I would love to see a newborn curled up on this one.

ETA: Apparently at a couple of different stores, the hang tag on this was still listed at the 60% off price, but if you have the cashier ring it up it comes up at the 70% off price of $33. Good luck! =)

6 comments:

Quilt Works said...

Beautiful!!!

Don't you just love getting a bargain like that? I love it when you find something you really like, something you really need, and a hugely great price!

Pam said...

What a lovely bench. Your daughter is beautiful too. It will make for some beautiful portraits for sure!

Regina (Lexi) said...

I love a good deal. =)

Thank you Pam. This is my baby only she is looking way too old in this photo. She is growing up so fast!

Pam said...

Yeah they grow up fast!

My Owl Barn said...

Beautiful bench. Thanks for sharing, I'll certain make a trip to BL in my area. Soon! The pictures are amazing.

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thank you. If you go, it might be tagged at the 60% off price, but if you have the cashier ring it up, it should ring up at 70%. Good luck!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.