Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn Glory



 



Looks like I did a terrible job of resizing and sharpening these for the web. I'll get the hang of this new format eventually. =)

2 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Oh man, when can I come for a visit! LOL What a site to see, must be such a beautiful walk when your seeing it like this!

Regina (Lexi) said...

You are welcome any time! The Lexington Cemetery is also an arboretum. It is gorgeous in the fall and also in the spring when the cherry trees are blooming. One of my favorite hangouts. =)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.