Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Nearly Full Moon =)



“May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door.”
~Irish blessing

Saw this tonight and had to run out and grab a quick shot. Hand-held with my 50-200mm lens and 2x teleconverter. I believe my settings were probably ISO 400, f 5.6, 1/250.

4 comments:

pat said...

Lovely! Wonderful job hand-holding, Regina. Love the warm color on this.

Pam said...

Beautiful!

Mara-May* said...

It looks magical. :)

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thank you Pam and Mara-May. Last night I went to pick up my son from Scouts and the moon was huge, just above the horizon line and a beautiful harvest golden color. We can't see it from my house until it is much higher in the sky. =(

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.