Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Glorious Greeting



I have captured some of my best sunrises and sunsets here in central Kentucky during the winter months. November seems to be particularly beautiful. If the gorgeous colors we have had the past couple of days are any indication, this November will not be an exception. I saw the sky after the kids left for school and had to grab my camera. My neighbors must think I am crazy out there shooting away in my jammies. =)
 

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leave you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing, and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."
- Max Lucado

2 comments:

pat said...

Never mind what the neighbors think; shoot away! These are absolutely incredible. The saturated colors in the first one are mind-boggling. I absolutely love love love that quote; it actually made me teary.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow, beautiful!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.