Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kentucky Splendor

I mentioned I went back to the Valley View Ferry to try and recapture what I missed with the forgotten memory card. Here is a shot I was able to get this time around:


This fiery red caught my eye driving past Central Baptist Hospital. It is on the edge of their parking lot. I believe it is UK housing. Just goes to show you can find beauty anywhere.


I used to work as a counselor at a summer camp when I was in college. Camp Woodmen is just before the river so I stopped by on my way to the ferry. This is the view from the driveway looking back toward the river.


Kentucky farms have some of the most beautiful entrances with their stately gates and tree-lined drives. This one is particularly gorgeous in the Fall.
 

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.